MOBILE HOMES BOOKING CONDITIONS
1. MOBILE HOMES BOOKING CONDITIONS
- At the moment of reservation, we ask for a payment of 10% of the total amount to confirm the booking. If you choose “payment by bank transfer” you should do the payment in the time frame indicated by the Camping. If we don’t receive any payment in this time, the reservation will be cancelled automatically.
- Only 1 pet can be in the Mobile Homes with a supplement. They are not allowed in the rooms. Animals of dangerous breeds and a crossing of these are not allowed.
- Check-in time is between 5:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m.
- The check-out time is until from 8:00 a.m. until 11:00 a.m.
- The total stay will be paid upon arrival at the campsite.
- There is a deposit of €100.00 per accommodation. The deposit can be made by credit or debit card (Visa or Mastercard) and will be returned upon departure when we verify that the accommodation doesn’t have damages, that all elements are inside and that is clean (Same conditions as the arrival time). In case of any type of damage or if the accommodation is not cleaned, the camping will charge the amount necessary to arrange the problem.
- If the accommodation is not occupied on the day of arrival it will be maintained until 12:00 noon the next day, if it is not occupied within this period it will result in the loss of the reservation and the cancellation of the stay, without further obligation for part of the campsite In case the accommodation is occupied later than the reserved arrival date, the days not occupied must be settled according to the current rate.
- Service of bed linen and / or towels is not included in the Mobile Homes.
- You cannot exceed the maximum limit of people established for each type of accommodation or put additional beds. In case you exceed the established limit, we will cancel the stay immediately.
- The overnight stay of visits to the Mobile Home is strictly forbidden, accommodation is only allowed to people who have registered at the campsite at the time of entry.
- If at the end of the stay the client wishes to extend without prior notice, the campsite may place it in another Mobile Home provided there is availability.
- Tents or any other type of item cannot be placed next to the Mobile Home.
2. CANCELLATION OF RESERVATIONS IN MOBILE HOMES
- All cancellation must be communicated to the campsite in writing or to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org before 30 days to the date of arrival, the 100% will be refund
- Those cancellations communicated between 30 days and 15 days before the arrival date will have a 50% refund of the prepayment amount.
- Cancellation of reservations with 15 days or less before the arrival date will entail a cost of 100% of the prepayment amount.